Don't forget to bring a dish to pass!
...we want to welcome today's military service members into our ranks to become part of our elite group.
WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Kosovo, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq, War on Global Terror and other Peace-Keeping Expeditionary Campaigns throughout the globe.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask you can do for your country.
"You were not alone over there. You are not alone now. There are 20 million veterans who would give their lives for you. Please don't take yours. "
As a Charter Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, we, the officers and members of Gildo T. Consolini Post 3272, do fully support and subscribe to the Congressional Charter of the VFW stating the purposes of this organization as fraternal, patriotic, historical, charitable and educational and are:
1. to preserve and strengthen comradeship among its members;
2. to assist worthy comrades;
3. to perpetuate the memory and history of our dead and to assist their widows and orphans;
4. to maintain true allegiance to the Government of the United States of America and fidelity to its Constitution and Laws;
5. to foster true patriotism;
6. to maintain and extend the institutions of American Freedom;
7. to preserve and defend the United States from all enemies.