Friday March 29th 2019
From 7 - 9 PM
VFW Smalley Brothers Post 6123 - 36 Fairview St. Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Join us for a fun night of Trivia to test your knowledge for a great cause!
Form a team 6 - 10 players.
the cut off will be a maximum of 12 teams. Entry forms must be paid in full by Friday March 15th.
The cost is $10.00 per person. Bring your on snacks. The canteen will be open for beverages.
Rules - Details of the night:
1) There will be 6 rounds of 10 Questions each.
2) Each round in worth 10-15 points.
3) There will be 30 seconds per questions for deliberation.
4) All answers must be on the answer sheet at the end of the round.
5) No phone calls, Books, Cell phones, or internet may be used.
6) After each round, team snswers will be collected tallied and scores posted.
7) There will be a 20 minute intermission after the third round.
8) THe team with the most points will receive a cash of $100.00 to be split as they want.
100 % of the proceeds of this fundraiser go directly to Veterans Millitary Programs.
Thank you for your support!
Team Name: ___________________________________________________
Team Captain: __________________________________________________
Team contact phone number: ______________________________________
Assigned team number: _____ Questions? See Facebook event or stop by the WL VFW Post.
Piad: ______ Date: ________ Other Questions call: Donna 860-874-9302
Complete the reservation slip and return to the VFW Canteen with payment by March 15th.